- Choose the Selection tool.
- Click the Buildings layer name to make the Buildings layer the active layer.
- Click anywhere outside the Stage to deselect the buildings.
- Choose the Rectangle tool.
- Click the Stroke color box and choose no color as the stroke color.
- Click the Fill color box and choose bright green as the fill color.
- Draw a rectangle below the buildings for the grass.
Add a Road
- Click the Fill color box and choose bright gray as the fill color.
- Draw a second rectangle below the green rectangle. The second rectangle is a road.
Add a Title Area
- Click the Fill color box and choose purple as the fill color.
- Draw the last rectangle, as shown.
Now you will add two trees to your movie.
Create a Trees Layer
Create a new layer and name it Trees.
- Make sure Buildings is the active layer. (You click on the layer name to make a layer active.)
- Choose Insert > Timeline > Layer from the menu. A new layer appears at the top of the Timeline.
- Choose Modify > Timeline > Layer Properties from the menu. The Layer Properties dialog box opens.
- Type Trees in the Name field.
- Click OK.
Get a Tree
Take a tree from the Library.
- Move to the Library. If the Library panel is not open, choose Window > Library from the menu.
- Click the icon next to Tree and drag a tree onto the Stage.
Resize the Tree
- Choose the Free Transform tool. Handles appear around the tree.
- Choose the Scale Modifier.
- Drag a corner handle until the tree is the appropriate size.
- Place the tree in front of a building.
- Place another tree on the Stage and repeat the process.
|Table of Contents|